Products & Services
Cross-Border Payment Services: An Overview A
Azamra offers a suite of digital banking solutions geared to make cross-border payments easier for our customers and enable businesses to send and receive payments in multiple currencies quickly and securely.
- Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading – Azamra provides a platform for foreign exchange trading, allowing users to buy and sell foreign currency.
- Online Money Transfer – Azamra offers a convenient online money transfer service that allows users to send and receive cross-border payments quickly and easily.
- Currency Conversion – Azamra provides a currency conversion service that allows users to convert their money into the local currency of the country they are sending it to.
- Payment Gateway – Azamra’s payment gateway allows users to make cross-border payments using their local currency.
Remittance as a Service (RAAS)
Still wasting time standing in line at banks to pay your global suppliers?
Time is money, and our Remittance as a Service (RaaS) product is designed to save you both. With our RaaS product, you can make cross-border payments in multiple currencies quickly and easily from the comfort of your office. Simply enter invoice details online and we provide the exchange rate immediately.
Currencies Risk Management
Transact globally in multiple currencies and manage risk with our currencies management solutions.
Currency fluctuations affect corporate profits. Azamra offers foreign exchange hedging products to minimize the risks associated with fluctuating currency markets and ultimately protect your bottom line.
We help our clients hedge foreign exchange risk in a wide range of foreign currencies and implement customized strategies that help safeguard and strengthen their business.
- We offer forward contracts, essentially “locking-in” foreign exchange rates for the exchange of currencies on a future date to protect profit margins.
- Our currency options and option strategies provide tailored customized currency hedging strategy that fits your risk mitigation needs. These option strategies can often be structured with little or no upfront payment.
- Cross-currency swaps – We help clients hedge long-dated foreign exchange risk by creating an appropriate asset-liability capital structure.